TTY for the hearing impaired: 202-219-3336
The FEC's information line is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Eastern Time. Callers may dial their party's extension or choose one of the following six options:
- If you are a member of the media, press 1 for the FEC Press Office. (202) 694-1220 (After hours: 202-531-2882)
- If you have questions about accessing campaign finance reports or other public documents, press 2 for our Public Records Office. (202) 694-1120
- If you would like to order an FEC form or publication, press 3. (202) 694-1100
- If you have questions concerning electronic filing, press 4 for the Electronic Filing Office. (202) 694-1642
- If you have specific questions about a report or statement you are filing with the FEC or are responding to a letter concerning one of your reports, press 5 for the Reports Analysis Division. (202) 694-1130
- If you have other questions about compliance with federal campaign finance law, including the law’s limits, prohibitions and reporting requirements, press 6 for the Information Division. (202) 694-1100
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the FEC and the federal campaign finance law: email@example.com
Campaign finance reports and data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach program information: email@example.com
Requesting an FEC speaker or agency visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments on our website: email@example.com
Please note, these e-mail addresses should not be used to file reports, as e-mail is not an acceptable filing method. Reports filed via e-mail will not be considered received.
Visit our FEC Offices page and click on the office you'd like to contact.
Sign up for FECMail to receive email updates on the FEC information of interest to you.